data acquisition & electrochemical systems
- Visit : www.edaq.com
- e-corder units are used for the collection, display and analysis of signals from various types of laboratory instruments. It is supported with Chart and Scope software for complete operation.
- Each channel of the e-corder has independent adjustable channel sensitivity and filtering, this feature make it capable to collect data from completely different types of sources on different channels (e.g.pH oxigen concentration and temperature).
- Systems with 2,4,8 and 16 channel are available.
- Typical instruments used with e-corder units include:
- Photomultipliers and photodiodes
- pH and ion meters
- DO2 meters
- Temperature monitors
- Accelerometers and vibration sensors
- Load cells
- Pressure, force and displacement transducers
- Stopped-flow and other kinetics systems
- Potentiostats and galvanostats
- Educational & Research Electrochemistry system.
- Potentiostat & Picostat